You can enjoy peace of mind knowing your loved one will be expertly looked after and supported in our welcoming community that has been designed to feel like home.
Vincent Court is divided into seven households to offer a more personal and home-like living experience. Each household shares a kitchenette, lounge and dining room. Each resident enjoys the privacy of their own suite complete with ensuite. There’s plenty of room for treasured and familiar belongings, and family and friends are encouraged to visit.
Our flexible approach to home-made meals means residents can choose when and where they eat, and our beautiful outdoor courtyards offer the simple pleasures of a backyard, with chooks, veggie patches and flower beds. There are also many shared spaces where residents can come together to share a meal or a chat, as well as enjoying sitting outside in our gardens.
We focus on helping residents feel welcome, cared for and comfortable by understanding their specific needs and developing a personalised care and support plan.
Daily care and lifestyle support
- Nursing care – a registered nurse is on-site 24 hours a day.
- Assistance with daily living activities such as bathing, showering, dressing and mobility along with medication.
- Freshly made, dietician-approved meals (including morning and afternoon tea), as well as all-day access to fruit, sandwiches and snacks. Dietary requirements and cultural needs are catered for.
- A range of activities and outings that provide companionship and connection to the community. Residents can choose to be as involved as they like.
- Daily housekeeping, laundry and room service.
- Dementia Care: Residents with dementia live in our standard aged care suites and those needing emotional care live in our secure memory support unit. Care is person centred and delivered with respect and kindness.
- High Care: Vincent Court delivers high care, supported by a registered nurse on-site 24 hours a day. This includes palliative care and recovery from injury or illness.
- A large activities room, complete with a kitchen, piano and billiards table.
- A hairdressing salon, coffee shop and men’s workshop.
- Close ties to the Macleay Valley Catholic Parish. Regular services are held in our on-site chapel and private pastoral visits are available.
Our Admissions Team is here to help and support you through this journey. Please call us with any questions.
For more information, download our Aged Care Guide.